Friday, August 3, 2007

THE BIG 40

I turned 40 today. So far, it doesn't feel any different that 39. I do feel very blessed though. I have a wonderful family, great husband and awesome son and many special friends. I truly feel conent with what I have- of course, having more is always ok, but I have all I need. Jeff gave me a gift card today for Kohl's. I'm excited to spend it...maybe even get something trendy that doesn't make me look 40!!
So far, I'm enjoying my day except for the fact that I dropped a can of soda and it exploded all over my kitchen giving extra work today...oh well...go figure!!
Happy 40th today too to my good friend Shelley Ginn. Hope your day is wonderful too!! Love ya!!

2 comments:

Henley Family said...

Connie - HAPPY 40th to YOU! Nancy

Amy said...

30 was great, of course I was never 40, just 39 for 11 years. Just wait till you're 50+ it's great, nobody can tell me what to do, I'm on the downhill slide and am enjoying pre-retirement.
Amy's mom