Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Quiet House

Shayne left this morning for 5th grade camp. He won't be back until 2:00 on Friday afternoon. It was so strange putting him on the bus this morning and knowing I wouldn't be seeing him again until Friday. I'm freaking out a little but we'll make it through. It helps to know that he was very excited about going. They will do archery, Fishing, S'mores, orientering and a ropes course. Plus crafts and other things. I remember my experience at Pattonvilles camp, it was 6th grade then. I had a great time. I know he will too. But everyone keeping him and Jeff and I in your prayers would be nice. I'll let everyone know how his trip was. I'm counting down the days already till he gets home. Isnt' that terrible?

1 comment:

Henley Family said...

I am proud of Shayne for going to camp. I have been praying for things to go well for him at school. Nancy