Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Star's 1st Snow

This was Star's 1st experience with snow. She loved it. She just ran everywhere and would dig her nose down in the snow. She and Shayne played together some too. He liked tossing snow at her and she enjoyed trying to catch it.

Shayne has been spending lots of time outside sledding and snowboarding. He isn't as much of a daredevil as the boys up the street and I'm very thankful for it.
We have a busy week this week. I'm working everyday between both jobs. Thursday night is our preschool progam and Saturday morning (6am) we are leaving for Searcy and coming back on Sunday morning. I'm excited to be going because my whole family will be together. I don't think I've seen Kelly and her family since April 2006. Her girls will be so grown up. We are all meeting at Matt and Jenny's for a day all together. Pray for all of our travels. Lots of my family is heading that way.
We are geared up for the christmas season. I only have one present left to buy and a few to wrap. I'm feeling good about that. I'll be much more relaxed after we get home Sunday. At least I hope we will.

1 comment:

Henley Family said...

Connie - I think it is wonderful that you will all get to spend a day together. Enjoy and be safe, Nancy