Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Incredible Pizza

Shayne and I had lunch today with Dana and Tyler Pudiwitr. We went to America's Incredible Pizza Place. WOW!! It was very fun. They have a buffet and the price wasn't too bad. Lots of choices besides just pizza. Salad bar, potato bar, pasta bar, dessert bar...YUM. We played mini golf and then the boys went off and did their thing and Dana and I had some girl time. The boys both came home with disappearing ink. How fun!! I didn't take the camera for everyone to see pictures but it's an awesome place and I recommend it. It is huge. Lots of dining space and even though there were lots of people there it didn't seem crowded at all. Shayne and I are anxious to go back and take Jeff with us next time.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Where is it?

Connie said...

South County...off Lindbergh near Ronnie's Plaza. Go Gravios E to Lindbergh South...up ahead on the left a couple miles.

The Wagners said...

I've heard it is an awesome place. How fun!