Saturday, August 2, 2008

One Week Left

Wow! It's hard to believe that this will be our last full week left of summer before school starts. We ended this week bowling with a bunch of kiddos that we used to have playgroup with when Shayne was in preschool. That was fun. A lot of them have moved away from the area because of the airport buyout. I didn't take my camera.

This week we are heading to 6 Flags. Tuesday....which is suppose to be very HOT!!! Guess we'll spend lots of time in the waterpark. Shayne got a free ticket from school for reading and it expires on Wednesday so we don't have a choice. I have no doubt that we'll have fun anyway!!

Not sure what the rest of our week will be like. We are excited because my niece Kelly and her family will be coming in on Thursday. We get to meet baby Jude. My sister Vicki is coming on on Tuesday. It'll be nice to have more family around. I'm sure it'll keep us busy.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yeah, I know how you feel. We go back on the 20th and I am having mixed feelings. I am excited to get out of the house a couple days each week, but I love spending the days doing fun things with the girls!