Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Good Thanksgiving

My sister Vicki and brother in law David have been in town with us for Thanksgiving. My sisters and I have enjoyed spending time shopping together and watching Dancing with the Stars. And football too. Andrea and Bethany came in too and am glad to say made it safely back to AR this afternoon. We enjoyed our Thanksgiving day. Friday we went to Hodaks for lunch. Rachel Ray said it was the best fried chicken she'd ever had so we had to check it out....it was very good but I wouldn't say the BEST I've had. But I would definately go back. After lunch we went downtown and checked out the windows at Macy's. They were pretty....but it was COLD!! So the rest of our weekend has been hanging out with my family, playing cards, more shopping and relaxing. Jeff did get our outside lights up and they look pretty!! Thanksgiving has been wonderful!!

No comments: