Friday, November 16, 2007

no excitement

I actually don't mind that nothing exciting has been happening in our lives lately. Makes for lots less stress. Today was Grandparents Day for Shayne and both sets of Grandparents got to have breakfast with him and meet his teacher. I helped with the breakfast and then later in the day worked in the school's bookfair. Tonight Jeff and I went to Pattonville's football game. They were in the semi finals for state. Unfortunately, they lost. But we enjoyed watching our friend from church, Colin, play quarterback. We had lots of fun at the game and Shayne stayed with Grandma Faye and Grandpa Kerp. Tomorrow is pick up bag day for Scouting for Food so don't forget to put those bags out. I have to work at Bookmark so I won't be helping. I'll miss it though, I really enjoy it. Enough of our boring life...till next time.

No comments: