Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Night Out

Last night Jeff and I had a double date with my sister and her hubby. We went to see Momma Mia at the Fox Theatre. It was such a good production. I really enjoyed it and Jeff did too. Now he's anxious for the movie to come out. If you like ABBA you will really enjoy the show. Lots of fun. Several big/funny dance scenes. It was a long night though. A little over 2 hours long.
Before the musical we went to dinner at AppleBees. Yummy. I love their 3 cheese chicken penne. It is excellent...I highly recommend it.
It was nice to have a date night. We rarely get the opportunity. The best part was my Bro in Law was given the tickets (in the orchestra pit) and we had a gift card for AppleBees. The whole night cost $5.00. Woo Hoo!!

2 comments:

The Wagners said...

What a deal! That's my kind of night! :)

Anonymous said...

That's Grandma's fave,too!