Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dog Park


I know, how exciting can a Dog Park really be. But it is for Star. She loves to run with all the other dogs and then it wears her out for the rest of the day...that's the best part.
We did have some excitement though...not pleasant. Shayne and I were sitting on a bench watching Star play. Other dogs will come up to you and want some attention. Well one little boy dog apparently wanted to mark his territory. So as we were talking Shayne felt something warm and wet on his leg...he got peed on. The owner was so embarrassed and brought water to clean off his leg and while all that was going on her little doggie came over to me and peed on my leg...luckily I had jeans on. She poured water on me too. She was so distraught that her dog would do such a thing. Shayne and I just laughed it off and came home with a story to tell.

No comments: