Thursday, October 23, 2008

nothin' much

Well, I guess we've been pretty boring. Doesn't seem like much to write about. School is still going great for Shayne....he got 100% on his spelling test last week. He stayed after for a club called School of Rock. Jack Black wasn't there but they did attempt to play Rock Band. I think he may try it again next week.
Jeff and Shayne went Boy Scout camping last weekend. They had a good time. Got a little cold Saturday night,but the rest of the time was fine. I went to the movies and dinner with my sister and a friend. We saw Secret Life of Bees which I really enjoyed. But beware, it is a tear jerker. Now I'm reading the book. This weekend is full. Jeff's cousin, Kari, is getting married on Saturday and we have the Fall Festival at church Sunday night. Maybe I'll have pictures to post by then. I've actually enjoyed our boring life for the past week. It's been nice.

No comments: