Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a lot of fun on Halloween. Shayne decided he didn't want to trick or treat so we handed out a little bit of candy to our neighbors and then headed over to the Henley's for their open house. We saw lots of friends and ate lots of yummy food. Last year Jeff started dressing up. I'm not sure what has possessed him to do this,but he has fun with it. His last minute costume turned out pretty good. He's a Rock Star!!
Shayne reused last years costume and added a little blood to his face which you can't see. He enjoyed running around and sneak attacking our neighbors. He's not so good at being sneaky.
Overall, it was a great evening. Now I guess I'll have to really start focusing on Christmas shopping. Marsha and I are going out today for awhile. At least the weather is fairly warm.

1 comment:

The Wagners said...

Jeff, you crack me up! I'm glad you guys had a rockin' Halloween! :)