Sunday, November 16, 2008

Been 2 weeks since I've posted anything. We must be boring. Some good news is Shayne is still doing well in school. His 2nd grading period ended last week and he has ALL A's and B's. I think he had 2 C's last time. I'm thrilled. He still loves it, but it very resistant to doing homework. Thankfully he doesn't have too much of it....5th grade had way more. We did Scouting for Food Saturday and that was COLD. Lucky for me I got to stay in the warm car. Shayne said if it's that cold next week he doesn't want to pick up bags....too bad for him I'm not giving him a choice. I'm working a lot more now. 35 hours a week....guess that might be FULL TIME. I really don't want to work full time but it's working out okay. Jeff's been busy working and going to school for his EMT certification. He really enjoys that. I feel like this blog is one of those christmas letters. It is that time of year.
Have a great week. Hopefully we'll continue to have boring ones. I think that 's better...less stressful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of Shayne! Good for him.
Where do you work?