Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Thankful for....

1. God, He holds me up

2. a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally and doesn't see my faults

3. my son, who is my greatest joy.

4. two loving parents who don't judge me and love me just the way I am

5 my sisters who will always be there for me

6. my nieces and nephews! Too many to count and still adding on.

7. Jeff's family (my in-laws) who have always made me feel accepted.

8. David and Steve , who are NOT my brother in laws but my brothers

9. my home. it may be small but it's comfy and filled with love.

10. My dog, she's so sweet

11. the time I had with my grandparents

12. Jesus, who loved me enough to die for me

13. Sunday lunched with my family

14. Prayer group "Boys"

15. Shayne is having a great year at school.

16. Teachers who have loved my son. And counselours too-CARLA!!!

17. my church family

18. vacations spent with family. and the beach :)

19. steady jobs

20. Jeff having the courage to go back to school to pursue other options

21. Old Friends

22. New Friends

23. Hugs

24. Laughter

25. Family camping trips in our cozy camper

26. that I have all I need

27. Salvation

28. forgiveness

29. Happy Endings

30. That I have so much to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you, too!