Monday, May 3, 2010

So last weekend I went camping with The Boys, well some of them not all of them. Remember thats what my prayer group girls and I call each other. Not to be confused with my boys, which are actually, my boys. Anyway, we had a very wonderful do nothing relaxing kinda weekend. Except for the rain and tornado warnings! We were so proud of ourselves that we actually built a fire (with the help of Sara's yellow pages she had in her car) and then we grilled burgers over the fire!! Of course, my batteries were dead on my camera so no pictures. Then later Saturday night we pigged out on awesome chocolate fondue with strawberries,bananas,pineapple and other stuff....it was heavenly!!
This coming up weekend my boys and I are traveling to Mobile, AL to see our nephew, Sean, graduate from Spring Hill College. We are making it an extra long weekend, leaving Thursday night and coming back Monday. Spending Sunday in Pensacola at the Naval Air Museum. We are actually staying on Dauphin Island in AL and are praying that the oil spill STAYS AWAY!!! Planning on spending Friday at the beach. So, I'll make sure that I have plenty of batteries so be prepared for many pictures when we get back.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

I'm so sad I missed it! I love you all dearly!