Thursday, January 17, 2008

Meeting about Shayne

I had a meeting today with his teacher,principal, resource teacher, counselour and him. We talked about his progress. I was actually wrong. He only had detention 3 days out of 14. He was so grown up while the resource teacher was talking to him and telling him he'd been doing great. Then she asked him what he thought we should raise his goal to. He thought about it for awhile and then decided on 70% of his work done. They all thought that was reasonable and a wonderful answer. I thought it was too high but they said it was achievable. So...I was worried about him all day and didn't need to be because he completed 93% of his work. Rock on Shayne!! Now we have a relaxing 4 day weekend ahead of us and don't have to worry about school until Tuesday. Yeah!!

1 comment:

Henley Family said...

Connie - That is very encouraging about Shayne. I know that has to make you and Jeff feel better. Enjoy the party! Nancy