Friday, April 18, 2008

I've been tagged

Ok, my friend Michelle tagged me. I'll give it a try.



1. I think I'm addicted to soda. I'm really trying hard now to cut back and usually can just get by with one a day but if Jeff leaves his glass sitting around I take a sip....and it's wonderful!!



2. My niece Kelly just had a baby boy yesterday. His name is Judah William...Jude for short. I'm so sad that they live so far away (Delaware) and I don't know when I'll be able to get my hands on that baby or her other two sweet girls.



3. My dream car is a brand new Mustang convertable. Every time we pass one Shayne tells me "There's your car Mom". I don't even care what color it would be I'd just love to have one.

4. My sisters are 12 and 15 years older than me. Growing up it felt like being an only child since they were both out of the house by the time I was 7. Now I feel very close to them and am glad they are a part of my life.

5. I've been married for 20 years. I'm very proud of that fact but feel funny saying it because I got married so young. Jeff and I say we grew up together and that's one reason we're making it.

6. I learned that I don't like the feel of earthquakes. I actually didn't feel the "big" one this morning but I did feel the aftershock.

7. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I never have known. I still don't know. I just don't want to grow up. I'm thankful that my hubby works hard enough for me to be a semi stay at home mom.

I don't know who else to tag so if anyone else wants to play go right ahead. I know a lot of my fellow bloggers have already been tagged.

No comments: