Tuesday, April 1, 2008

same ole, same ole

I haven't posted for awhile. Not much of anything exciting has happened. We have been busy though. Last weekend I enjoyed time to myself while the boys went to boy scout camp for the day and night. I did a little shopping, had dinner with a friend and went to my prayer group. It was a great relaxing day. The boys hiked about 4 miles and Shayne helped fix lunch that day...wow he's growing up. He's doing ok in school. The papers I see back are good , but I don't see very many...mostly math and AR. He only has 9 weeks left and the next 2 will be filled with MAP testing. The best part about MAP testing for him is that there is no homework during that time. Yippee!! Makes me happy too since homework is such a HUGE battle!!
We are going camping this weekend in the new camper. Looking forward to that. We are trying out Washington State Park in DeSoto. Not too far from home. And hopefully not too flooded since MORE rain is in the forecast!!! I am so sick of rain!! Come on sun!!
Other than that we just do the same ole thing....boring is good!!

No comments: