Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A cute story

I teach preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays. While we were out on the playground Tuesday it was very hot and the boys were getting kind of rough. I got on to one of my boys and had him sit in time out next to me. Then I noticed that one of the other boys was crying and saying that the little boy in time out had hurt him. I looked at the little boy and said, "Look, he's crying because you hurt him". He looked at the boy, looked at me and said, "He's not crying, his sweat is leaking." I thought I would bust out laughing but held it in. Now I'm enjoying sharing that story with others. Hope you liked it!

2 comments:

Ang said...

Cute story.
On a different note, how did Shayne's meeting go the other day? You can e-mail me at earnhart4@centurytel.net
Ang

Ang said...

Hey, I didn't get your e-mail. Please tell me you have it saved in a "sent" folder?