Sunday, September 23, 2007

Nothing New

Nothing exciting happened much this past week. We have one more night of doggie class and Star will graduate. Should have a picture of that soon. I cropped all day Saturday and the boys hung out at home flying their new indoor r/c micro helicopters...Star loved that.

We are stressing somewhat with Shayne in school right now. He just doesn't want to do his work. I would appreciate any prayers or advice you could give us. We're working on it with incentives at home but so far that hasn't helped too much. He has good days and bad days. Just needs to have more good right now.

Scouts are in full swing now. I enjoy being a leader. It's my last year since they will move up to Boy Scouts next year. I think Shayne is looking forward to that because he wants to camp a lot. Only thing is he's spoiled with our pop up and sleeping on the ground in a tent is much different.

Nothing else is new in our boring little world. I'm actually feeling blessed by the boring part right now.

No comments: