Sunday, September 9, 2007

The past week

Seems like I don't have much to blog about but we have had a busy week. Shayne did good in school this week. He's been stuggling some to do his work in class. We're working on that.
Preschool is in full swing now. I have 8 kids in my class and 2 little girls are criers. So most of
the 2 days I have sat at the table with a kid on each knee. Thursday was a little better than Tuesday. Hopefully the tears won't last long. It makes it so difficult to teach. Then on Monday,Wednesday, Friday now I'm working at Bookmark in St Charles. This coming week will
be my 1st week of working 5 days a week. I'm enjoying the bookstore so far. It's hard not to have a pile of things to buy each day but so far I've controlled myself.

The weekend was busy between the Camp garage sale and volleyball tournament. Plus going
to the carnival near Jeff's parents house. The rain put a damper on the carnival but I wasn't sad
about leaving. We love to go though and it's at Jeff's old grade school so he usually sees some
old friends. That's what I love about the Camp stuff too. It was great seeing those special friends from camp!! Nancy sure has worked hard this weekend for camp. Thanks Nancy!!
You rock!!

2 comments:

Henley Family said...

Connie - You are a sweetie! You were a trooper yesterday at the garage sale checking out. Jeff was amazing getting those courts ready and then working so hard today. Thanks for special friends who love Camp! Good luck this week with the 5 days! love you all, Nancy

Ang said...

I tell you what...working 5 days a week is for the birds, isn't it? I'm not really a fan. Hope it goes well for you, at least you eased you way back into it. Have fun:-)