Saturday, September 15, 2007

A little tired

Well, it wasn't too bad working 5 days a week. I am a little tired this weekend but hoping that I'll adjust soon and my energy will pick back up. Preschool was better this week. By Thursday only one little girl cried and it was only for 10 minutes...Yeah!! It makes things so much easier. I think I'm going to enjoy my class this year. I've got a couple boys who can't sit still or pay attention but I'm determined to get a good hold of that. They are actually very funny. One boy says his name is Sonic the hedgehog and the other is alway asking very grown up questions. He wanted to know if God did magic or if God sent out the army. Those are tough ?'s.

Shayne had a harder time at school this week. He just won't do his work. I'm very stressed out about it. We're trying to come up with ideas or incentives to get him working and some days are better than others. Pray for us. 5th grade is a tough adjustment for him.

Shayne, Star and I went to Creve Couer Park today while Jeff played in the Camp golf tournament. Shayne fished and Star did some swimming. The only thing Shayne caught was a very large log which was so tangled in his line I had to help him figure it out. We threw it back in afterwards and Shayne said he caught the biggest fish in the lake, a Logfish. It was a great day to be at the park.
Hope your happy now Ed....I'll try to post new blogs more often.

No comments: